- The Chrysalis is designed for youth ages 15 – 18 and in grades 9 through 12.
- Before sponsoring consider your commitment to the following:
- Please prayerfully consider whether the person you would like to sponsor would make a good Pilgrim before approaching him/her about the weekend.
- You are required to attend the Saturday Night Candlelight Service, and assure that the parents will attend as well. (More information will be in your Sponsorship Packet)
- Please make sure that the Candidate and his/her parents/guardians understand that the Weekend is three days long, starting on Friday, and that they will need to be excused from school.
- Your Candidate is expected to make a complete commitment to attending the Chrysalis Weekend in its entirety except for a dire emergency.
- You are responsible to make sure the candidate is at the church by 9:00 am on Friday morning.
- Applications are available on line http://www.billingschrysalis.com/app1/ or at Chrysalis gatherings, from Adult Leaders, Youth Leaders, Chrysalis Board Members, and the Chrysalis Registration Chairperson.
- Sponsors should not sponsor more than two candidates per Chrysalis Weekend.
- After completing the application you must download and have the Medical Release form completely filled out and the signed by the applicant and one of his/her parents (or legal guardians) before they may attend the Chrysalis Weekend.
- When you receive a completed application, and a filled out and signed “Medical Authorization Form” send it immediately to REGISTRATION:
Yellowstone Valley Chrysalis Community
P.O. Box 1975
Billings, MT 59103
We do not charge for Chrysalis weekends. A donation of $85 to cover the cost of your candidate’s weekend would be appreciated.